#30SocialDays, a FREE Challenge
Social media is important when it comes to branding a business and building top of mind awarness. It’s an effective way to communicate with your customers and potential leads, in a casual, more personal way. You want to post fresh content and keep things interesting. But, coming up with engaging, creative content, that still matches your brand… that can be hard. That’s where the FREE #30SocialDays Challenge comes into play.
Below, you’ll find 30 days (and some bonus prompts too!) of social media prompts to use for your business (or yourself!). The goal? Create a whole month’s worth of fresh, branded content, that draws engagement from your followers – and even grows your following! Our #30SocialDays challenge starts April 1st, so check out the social prompts below AND how you can partake in the challenge!
30 Days of Social Prompts
- Inspirational Quote/ Motivation Post
- Ask a question
- Story of Us/How we came to be
- Offer a discount/promotion
- Share your blog post
- Share something from someone else’s social who you admire
- Thank you for following
- Share tip for your industry
- Client/customer testimonial
- Share your website
- Meet the team
- Show off a product/service
- Share a free resource
- Fill in the blank
- Share your other social channels
- Show off your workspace
- Share your WHY!
- Give something away
- Candid team Selfie
- Industry trend/news
- Share something you’ve learned recently
- Share someone else’s blog post
- What’s in your bag/on your desk
- Behind the scenes
- Share your struggles – be real and open
- Throwback Thursday
- Share a part of your daily routine
- Share something funny
- Myth-bust something in your industry
- Share what you learned from the 30 Days of Social Challenge
Extras in case the theme doesn't fit your brand./content/strategy/etc.
- What’s outside your window
- Where I’m working today
- What’s for breakfast
- What’s for lunch
- What’s for dinner
- What’s for desert
- Wear to work
- Workplace Essentials
- Coffee on us (Starbucks card screenshot)
- Scavenger hunt
- Something your favorite color
- Something your brand colors
- A selfie with a client/customer
- A selfie doing something you love
- Share something that excites you
- Share something that scares you (do something that scares you!)
- Share an event you’re going to/went to
- Share your favorite podcast
- Highlight a follower
How to Participate
Are you ready to make this commitment? Join in on #30SocialDays for our first guided challenge on April 1, 2018. For the month of April, we’ll be following you along (and participating ourselves!) and helping keep each other accountable throughout the challenge. Use #30SocialDays on all your daily posts so we can follow and engage with you! Make sure to follow @elevatemarketingco on Instagram to be reminded of the daily prompts, see tips and tricks, and learn more about how to successfully use Instagram as part of your marketing strategy. And for extra attention, tag @elevatemarketingco in your Stories so we are sure to see it!
You don’t want to throw the first thing that comes to mind when you read the prompt up on your social media… Make these posts meaningful!
Example – For a #Throwback post:
- Don’t post a photo of the car you drove your senior year of high school (unless you own a car dealership, then by all means – that’s good, fun content!)
- Do post a photo of your first office space at your business, or the selfie you took on your first day on the job, or maybe a photo of something monumental in your career.
The goal of this challenge is to help you think outside the box, to show a different side of your business (or yourself) that your followers may not have seen, and to bring in a personal touch to your social media channels.
Remember to keep your content relevant to your brand and business. Try to use your branding colors, use quality photos, and be consistent in whatever you do!
Let's Do This!
Download this content calendar and put it somewhere you’ll see it every day! Hang it on your bathroom mirror, on your fridge, at your desk, or somewhere you won’t overlook it. Set it as your desktop background! If you’re participating in our April guided challenge, we’ll be posting weekly content prompt guides every Sunday for you to screenshot and use as your wallpaper on your phone.